Field Usage Policies and Procedures
How to Reserve Pavilions & Fields
Click here for picture instructions
FIELD REQUESTS MUST BE MADE ATLEAST ONE (1) WEEK PIOR TO USE.
- Print these instructions. Then, click on ‘Facility Calendar’
- Then, under ‘Calendar Filter’, click on ‘Facility Category’ and then PARKS.
- Now, under ‘Facility’, identify the park you are interested in reserving, i.e., Bicentennial Park, Homosassa Area Recreation Park, etc.
Then, Under ‘Room Category’, choose the type of facility you are interested in, such as Pavilion, Baseball Field, Softball Field, etc.
The calendar of scheduled events will appear. What is displayed are the current reservations. So, if the field or pavilion you are interested in does not show on this calendar -- it is likely available, but not guaranteed.
- Once you know the facility you would like to reserve is available, click on ‘Reserve a Facility’ found at the top of the calendar nest to the date and also at the left of the screen. If you haven’t already ‘Logged In’, it will ask you to do so. You may need to setup an account, if you haven’t already done so. Note that some customers that have made reservations since September 2010 may have been added by our staff. So, if the software indicates you have an account, request the password be sent to your email address.
- Once logged in, you are prompted to Enter Request Information.
1st – Indicate Family Member Making Request
2nd – Indicate the Use Type, i.e., practice, birthday, etc.
3rd – Enter the Team Name, Organization or Last Name
4th – Enter any additional notes
Now, click Next.
- Now, enter the facility information.
1st – Select the Park
2nd – Select the facility, such as Softball Field #5, Tennis Court or Pavilion.
3rd – Enter the Number of People Expected
4th – Enter the Date and Time. Then, click Next. *Note – Requests for reoccurring dates will be rejected.
- A page detailing your request will appear. Confirm the date and time is correct and click, ‘Add to Request’.
- Lastly, click ‘Submit Request for Approval’.
This brings you to the ‘Shopping Cart’ page. We realize this page is deceiving, because the ‘Shopping Cart’ appears empty. However, please be assured the request has been sent for office approval.
One of our staff will send approval with a receipt or notify you that the facility is not available within 48 hours.
Once you see the 'Shopping Cart' page – your request has been made.