How to Reserve Pavilions & Fields
(This process is for small practices, games, picnics & gatherings involving less than 50 people AND is NOT a large event, tournament, camp, etc. Please follow the
"Event Rental Process" below for large events.)
Click here for picture instructions
FIELD REQUESTS FOR PRACTICES/GAMES MUST BE MADE ATLEAST
TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOURS PIOR TO USE.
EACH TEAM MAY RESERVE ONE, 2-HOUR TIME SLOT PER WEEK. IF MORE TIME IS NEEDED FIELD RETAL CHARGES WILL APPLY.
FIELD RENTAL CHARGES
UP TO 2 HOURS PER WEEK - FREE
2 - 5 HOURS - $10.00 DAILY
5+ HOURS - $25.00 DAILY
- Print these instructions. Then, click on ‘Facility Calendar’
- Then, under ‘Calendar Filter’, click on ‘Facility Category’ and then PARKS.
- Now, under ‘Facility’, identify the park you are interested in reserving, i.e., Bicentennial Park, Homosassa Area Recreation Park, etc.
Then, Under ‘Room Category’, choose the type of facility you are interested in, such as Pavilion, Baseball Field, Softball Field, etc.
The calendar of scheduled events will appear. What is displayed are the current reservations. So, if the field or pavilion you are interested in does not show on this calendar -- it is likely available, but not guaranteed.
- Once you know the facility you would like to reserve is available, click on ‘Reserve a Facility’ found at the top of the calendar nest to the date and also at the left of the screen. If you haven’t already ‘Logged In’, it will ask you to do so. You may need to setup an account, if you haven’t already done so. Note that some customers that have made reservations since September 2010 may have been added by our staff. So, if the software indicates you have an account, request the password be sent to your email address.
- Once logged in, you are prompted to Enter Request Information.
1st – Indicate Family Member Making Request
2nd – Indicate the Use Type, i.e., practice, birthday, etc.
3rd – Enter the Team Name, Organization or Last Name
4th – Enter any additional notes
Now, click Next.
- Now, enter the facility information.
1st – Select the Park
2nd – Select the facility, such as Softball Field #5, Tennis Court or Pavilion.
3rd – Enter the Number of People Expected
4th – Enter the Date and Time. Then, click Next. *Note – Requests for reoccurring dates will be rejected.
- A page detailing your request will appear. Confirm the date and time is correct and click, ‘Add to Request’.
- Lastly, click ‘Submit Request for Approval’.
This brings you to the ‘Shopping Cart’ page. We realize this page is deceiving, because the ‘Shopping Cart’ appears empty. However, please be assured the request has been sent for office approval.
One of our staff will send approval with a receipt or notify you that the facility is not available within 48 hours.
Once you see the 'Shopping Cart' page – your request has been made.
Event Rental Process
This process is for Larger Events that may have over 50 people involved OR is a Tournament, Clinic, Camp, Special Event, ETC. The event request MUST be requested 30 days prior to the event date.
1. Fill out this application - Facility Use Application.
2. This application MUST be mailed, emailed or faxed to the Parks Office 30 days prior to the requested event.
2408 W. Marc Knighton Ct. Key #11
Lecanto, FL 34461
3. The Parks Office will review the application when it is recieved. We will then contact the requestor to let them know what other information is needed. Insurance may be required. Rental charges may apply.
4. The requested dates will be held for your event but are contingent to all required documents, payment and the approval of the Parks Manager, Risk Manager & Grounds Manager.
Have any questions? Call 352-527-7540